How much does a treatment cost and how many treatments should I expect to have?
It depends on several factors including:
- Is it a cover-up tattoo?
- Was it done in a tattoo shop?
- The size of the tattoo
- What color(s) is the tattoo?
- Where is the tattoo located on the body?
- How old is the tattoo?
- Have there been any prior treatments to remove or lighten the tattoo?
Does it hurt to have your tattoo lasered off?
How long does a treatment take and how soon should I have the next treatment?
Will I scar from my treatments?
If you have a history of Keloid scarring (thickening of scar tissue), Other factors that may elevate your risk of scarring include:
- Picking at the treated area while it is healing
- Not following post-treatment directions which are in place to help minimize or eliminate any possibility of scarring